Switched from Comcast business service to Ptera. With Comcast we had hidden fees, hidden contract fees and extremely poor customer service. With Ptera everything has been very simple and straightforward. no hidden fees, easy access if we ever need help, and a much better phone system. If your looking for new business service this is the place to start.
Our home is in a very difficult location to get service. A friend recommended Ptera. They came out and did a site survey and came up with a plan. It works great. When we have had an issue technical support helps us figure it out. We had a billing issue and that was resolved promptly. Very nice folks to do business with.
Best internet around. Nice people and a great deal!
Let me start off by saying, thank you Ptera. After using other subpar internet providers for years, we made the switch to this company and have been completely happy since. Not only did the Ptera team ensure that we would receive a complete and excellent service, they also answered every question we had about how to make the best use of our internet package. Customer service is stellar, our internet package is comprehensive and the hi-speed internet we enjoy is the best in our area by a mile. We have no affiliation with them other than as a customer so believe me when I say, Ptera is the best!
Installer was on time and professional. Got service up and running and set everything up much faster than expected. Internet is much better than my previous provider and it never goes down!
Been with this Co for over 3 years. I do Computer work as well. I have only had problems with [sic] they have TOLD me there was going to be issues. The staff is always willing to help, and very nice while doing it. 90% of the time when I have had to call them, I have found out that the issues is on my side. Due to an Upgrade with the OS or a firewall that was activated, The other 10% they accept the problem and get it fixed right away. I will NOT go with anyone else. Thank you.
or call us: 509-927-7837